The founder, Carlo Edoardo Vitali, starts up in the twenties a forge and carpenter’s shop in the Porta Romana area, right downtown Milano. Sadly, he soon passes away and 1937 his son Angelo, aged 17, takes over the company, develops it and moves it to the actual location on the Milano southern outskirts. A second plant, located nearby Bergamo, is established in the seventies. Angelo’s daughters work along thoroughly gaining and maintaining the heritage of knowledge and acquaintances. The arrival of Angelo, the fourth Vitali generation, flanking the third, has brought new vital energy and impetus. We are now dealing with the company growth in 4.0 and continued quality perspective. This allows us to confidently look into the future. We are grateful to those whom have settled the solid grounds on which all this could be achieved.